Visa Information

Travel Visa Information

Visas are required for travel to India. Registrants should apply for a conference visa and spouse/guest registrants may apply for an e-tourist Visa.

To apply for a conference visa a letter of invitation from the IMW Organizing Committee, and letters from the Ministry of External Affairs, The Ministry of Home Affairs, and the Ministry of Health are required.

To obtain visa application documentation you must be registered for the meeting and registration fees must be paid in full. Once you have registered for the meeting you may obtain the required documentation using your registration confirmation number and the email address you used when registering to access your record and request the documentation. Documents are prepared and rendered from the website in real time. Information on how to apply for the conference visa can be found here: Expedited visa application services are available from A Briggs, Inc. If you are interested in using the services of an expediter please visit their website at

Your spouse/guest may apply using the online e-Tourist Visa website for a single entry visa. Please be sure to read and follow all instructions and ensure that your country of origin is eligible to use the online e-tourist visa application process.


  • IMW Registration & Housing Center
  • Address: 11208 Waples Mill Rd. Suite #112
    Fairfax, VA 22030
  • Phone: 888-788-1522 or 703-449-6418
  • Fax: 703-563-2715
  • Email:


Customer Service Center Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8:30 - 5:00 PM, Eastern Time