Exhibitor Registration Information
There are 2 ways to register for GBTA Convention 2017 depending on the size of your group:
- Online (any number of exhibitors may be submitted): The exhibitor booth contact may enter registrations online, and will have exclusive rights to manage registrations
for all company staff working in their booth. Download instructions on registering exhibitors online.
- Import (must submit 50 or more exhibitors): If you meet the minimum requirement of exhibitors, the exhibitor booth contact may submit the registrations using the import spreadsheet.
Once the spreadsheet is imported, contacts should use the exhibitor registration website to make additional registrations, changes, or cancellations.
Download the Import Spreadsheet Template and Import Instructions.
Spreadsheet Submission Deadlines:
- Early Registration Fees - 11:59pm, EDT, Tuesday, January 17, 2017 *
- Regular Registration Fees - 11:59pm, EDT, Tuesday, March 7, 2017 *
- Mid Registration Fees - 11:59pm, EDT, Tuesday, April 25, 2017 *
* The Import Spreadsheet may be submitted earlier than the dates posted above up until Tuesday, June 27, 2017. Please allow up to 10 business days,
after submitting the spreadsheet, to access your exhibitor registrations online.
New registrations, changes and/or cancellations can be made online any time using the exhibitor registration website. To substitute one exhibitor for another, the exhibitor
booth contact must cancel the original registration and create a new registration using the new exhibitor's information.
Click here for instructions on substituting registrations.
Proceed to Exhibitor Registration
Registration Center Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm(ET)
Closed on weekends and US holidays.