Group Registration By Spreadsheet
Groups registering 50 or more persons may register by spreadsheet to save time.
Instructions for registering by spreadsheet are as follows:
You must follow all instructions completely to insure your registrations are handled successfully.
- Open the registration spreadsheet (Group_Import.zip).
- Save the extracted instructions file (Instructions.pdf) and registration file (GroupRegistration.xls) to your local computer
- Read all instructions carefully for information on filling out and submitting your registration spreadsheet as
well as registration policies and deadlines
Spreadsheet Submission Dates:
- Early Registration Fees - Midnight, Eastern Time, Friday, September 11, 2020
Spreadsheet Submission Requirements:
- The ASRM Registration Center Spreadsheet File must be used, no other spreadsheet
will be accepted.
- All required fields must be completed.
- The attendee's full address and email must be included. ASRM will not contact
the attendee regarding their registration.
- Payment information must be included at the time of the submission.
The attendees will be imported within a week of the deadline date. Once imported,
changes to the attendee records can be managed on-line at the group registration site.