AGU Fall Meeting 2019
Please submit one request per event. If your event requires more than one meeting room, you must submit a separate request for each room needed.
Organizations may not hold events of 50 people or more during AGU's defined "blackout" times. AGU strictly enforces the blackout times at the request of our attendees
to limit events conflicting with the daily scientific sessions.
Event space cannot be confirmed for groups that expect to exceed more than 50 attendees during the following times/events:
- Scientific Sessions: 9-13 December; 8:00 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. and 1:40 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Keynotes: 9-13 December; 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Centennial Celebration: 9 December; 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Honors Ceremony and Banquet: 11 December; 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
* Events dates/times subject to change and future events will be added.
New Ancillary Request
If you have not previously submitted an ancillary event request for a meeting, select 'Submit a request for the AGU Fall Meeting 2019' to proceed.
Additional Ancillary Request
If you have previously submitted an ancillary event request for this meeting and would like to submit another request for the AGU Fall Meeting 2019, please login by entering your
last name and the e-mail address you used when submitting your event.
For AGU Fall Meeting 2019 Meeting exhibitors, universities, and nonprofit organizations there is a $350 non-refundable administrative fee for each meeting request, per event per day.
Please note: this fee will increase to $450 for all requests received on or after Tuesday, October 15.